Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Trip To Kelantan-Terengganu: Day 3

Day 3....from Terengganu, return to Shah Alam and fly to Arau

Ok, so I've told you the kinda "horny" 1st day in Terengganu, now the 2nd part in Terengganu. Woke up, wash up, pack.....off to brunch. Had nasi goreng with fried egg and mixed rice.. It was delicious and cheap! >.< the fried chicken was heaven man.....haha. Then went to a keropok lekor losong store, I was the only one who stayed in the car because I was too full, the rest filled themselves with keropok lekor. But then my dad wanted to buy something but that place was really crowded at that time and it took him an hour and a half to pay...and that didn't made me happy. Plan was to go back by 12...and arrive at Shah Alam at about 8pm, but since we departed at 2.30....and had to stop by my annoying auntie's house to give some new clothes and keropok lekor...we arrived in Shah Alam by 12 midnight, dropped by at Burger King *was heaven man* . Got home and  unload things from the car. Pack my clothes...slept about at 1.30 am. Woke up at 7, shower, clothes on and drove my lovely cute Byakuni (Mazda 2, full name - Taeyeon Byakuni) to the airport. Check in and had Subway's Steak and Cheese for breakfast...again....it was heavenly...ah~~~ XD

While waiting for my flight, a group of 3 girls who're waiting their flight to Terengganu asked me to take their pix..so I did. They also looked nice and cute as 2 of em are chinese looking...ahah. Then noticed that at the next seat there's a chinese looking girl and it was a coincidence that she also waiting for the same flight as I am.

9.10am depart from Subang airport and off to Alor Star airport. Took a taxi to UiTM Arau, Perlis and found out that the chinese looking girl is in the same campus as mine and her college is very near to mine....hahaha, coincidence much? hehehe....

and that is all...buhbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment