Thursday, February 3, 2011

Trip To Kelantan-Terengganu: Day 1

Day 1 of our trip to Kelantan-Terengganu. Depart from home at 2AM *kening kening* and go straight to the highway, its been a very long time since I went to Kelantan so memories about it kinda blurr.... =.= Got nothing to do, I do my assignment in the car...type away~

Then we arrived at Bandar Gerik, Perak (well, its actually between Perak and Kelantan, but most people say its in Perak) There, we meet my uncle's n aunt's family, had breakfast together and continue our journey. Then we had our stop at the highest highway in Malaysia (dono where coz was blur n just woke up LOL)

And.....finally we arrived in Kelantan and found a homestay at 1.30pm. Then because of assignments I have to complete, I stayed in the room alone while others go somewhere to go shopping. Thought they weren't gonna be long, but they were and here I was starving to death. Practically didn't eat since breakfast and finally had dinner at 10.30 pm (nasib baik nasi goreng kampung dia sedap n banyak..puas hati lah gak ;p)

So I guess that is all and tomorrow morning will be day 2 of our trip, next destination----> Terengganu. Oh yeah...did I mention that I slept abut 85% out of the whole journey here to Kelantan? yeap....

No comments:

Post a Comment